Sunday, March 3, 2013

Here it is. March 3rd already, which marks the 3 month mark of my little man. When I reflect that it has only been three months, I am amazed at how time passed both quickly, and slowly simultaneously.



 How I have gone from annoyed pregnant lady during the holiday season wanting the baby to "COME OUT already..~!!!" to sitting indoors during these Minnesota winter and longing for spring time to come and wipe away these gray days and fill my life with the color green; with thunderstorms, with nubby little shoots of grass that I can wiggle my toes in.

 I am most excited to be able to go outdoors, to put my Jackson in a stroller and watch his eyes peer around in marvelous wonder at the sunshine, the cool breeze, and vibrancy of spring.

My little butterbean has not yet been in a stroller, as the few days it has been 'sunny' he has been suffering a cold, and my mom instincts have not allowed me to take him out yet. So indoors we have stayed, and I am almost batty with having 'house fever' and needing to explore!
alas.. i hear his little cry, so with that.. i must go.

No comments:

Post a Comment