Wednesday, April 24, 2013

kissing cousins {?}

well,
 she went in for the kill.. 

I THINK Jackson may have had his first kiss from a peer...  a 2nd cousin at that~! uh oh.

Kissing Cousins.. oh my~! watch out..

it was rather funny to watch:

two babies... rolling around on the floor.  (*or rather.. Jackson just laid there arms outstretched and Mya  rolled around him and plucked for his eyes-  Haahahah.. )

 I always enjoy seeing how babies ahead of him are developing.. Mya is 2 months older and she is rolling, crawling and much more mobile.. i have my work cut out for me soon enough..

 but for now.. he only can sit on his tummy and get frustrated that he cant move forward.. bobbing around  and kicking his feet.. but staying in one place

my little treefrog will learn how to leap soon enough..



As for today,

Jackson has been working on his sitting.. I make sure there are plenty of pillows as he mostly just falls backwards. He is craning his neck now , he WANTS to be sitting.. not just laying..
Of course, as usual, in order to get any sort of smiling picture of my little bummbadoo, I have to pull my face AWAY from the camera and bark like a puppy and hope that i ACTUALLY got him in focus as I cant actually look into the viewfinder without him being scowly that i am pointing a big black thing at him.

BUT.. if barking like a dog gets these kind of smiles..



 Ill do  it. 

you best believe ill do most anything to get smiles..

Aside from that: things he has been doing lately?:
-making more noises, and shrills
-gagging himself by placing his index finger down his throat, and then repeating it again two seconds later
-enjoying swaying around on the johnny jump up
-meeting great grandpa and relatives
-SMILING more , (*yeah~!)
-Laughing during Peek-a-boo~! (double yeah~!)
-being fascinated by the cat's tail.. (*watch out cat)
-battling a really bad cold/cough (bronchitis? I hope not.. )
-he enjoys trying to swipe at your mouth when you talk to him..
-his fingers twitching just so when he is concentrating really hard
 oh.. and scratching himself in the face.. no matter how HARD i try to cut those fingernails.. he is a little swiper~!

everyday he . is. growing. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment